04-27-2020, 09:30 PM   #6409
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
dinonz introvert or not, you are a nice humble and fairly successful guy. So clearly when you want something you can get it done.

On other news, I've been digging into Tinder lately. Being alone in my apartment with only my boys to talk to from Discord, we actually got fairly far. If anyone's interested I'd love to detail my findings.

The most important thing, though is: Don't do Tinder
Tinder blows, every-time I match with someone I either: A.) Have already matched with her and there was no connection (she ghosted/ I ghosted) etc.. B.) She isn't about it. C.) Already know her.

Even being an introvert I like to think I have better success irl. I'm not very photogenic, but I have above average game after a few beers, anymore and I'm off.

Quarantine has college chicks acting different though, my matches are up, but I'm not feeling the urge to hang out. Everyone just wants someone to talk to, which is fine, but I'm not sure how much longer I can take this.

Also, all of our fraternity events are now shut down indefinitely, so this is not looking promising for fall either. Which really sucks, because I am graduating in the fall and have all easy classes.

Edit:... what is "fairly far?" ... you talking about a Tinder chick?