02-04-2007, 12:34 AM   #23
BK
Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
With my speeding ticket a few months ago, I had to take it easy on the highways. And it's probably for the best, because there were places where it would be tempting to go at triple digit speeds, but there were a few speed traps out there.

The road leading to the restaurant was very twisty, and could be a blast if you knew nobody was coming the other way. But it is very narrow with lots of blind curves, so you don't want to go flying into someone coming the other direction. Still, when we could see nobody was coming the other direction, we took it at a pretty good pace.

I'll go ahead an post the terra interior photos. Keep in mind I didn't shoot these very artfully, but just to see how the color would register. Now that I look at these again, they might still look a bit too red, but I think this is fairly accurate. Like the color of a football. It looked very nice on the interior of his 335i.

I'm still hoping for a run with AJ and the rest of you next weekend or the one after that.

And yes, the onion strings were very salty. I found myself wondering, did I put salt on these? And I hadn't. I'm glad I didn't just salt them without tasting them.
Attached Images