lilg1993
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 E92 335is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Yeah the guy who was live tweeting his first hockey game got the hook up from St Louis with free tickets. He responded whether or not he should bring a jacket. Reebok replied telling him not to worry about it and that they'll hook him up with free Blues swag.

Pretty cool by both the Blues and Reebok.

PS the Pens/Caps series only just started and I don't think my heart can take it.
yes, I thought that was a great gesture by the Blues. did not realize that Reebok gave him the hookup, too...thats awesome.

BTW Boudreau's fat ass was fired today...in all honesty, I'm a bit surprised they didn't just let him go as they skated off the ice in shame the other night after that game 7 loss

shaping up to be an incredible series already. goddamn TJ Oshie is messing up my pick for points leader this round in my pool by recording a hat trick last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Stars / Blues tonight! Go Stars
Ruff vs Hitchcock & Roussel vs Ott should both be interesting.
Big question is will Dallas get any goaltending......
Stars' goaltending will definitely be the difference in this series. If their guys show up to play consistently, Dallas can win easily. However, if they continue to be shaky then I'm afraid the Blues might steamroll them all the way back to the golf course
'07 E93 335i 6AT, Platinum Bronze Metallic/Cream Beige [SOLD]