View Single Post
      04-28-2016, 10:46 AM   #389
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg1993 View Post
Absolutely unheard of...I just don't understand the thought process behind it. But oh well, it seemed to work out ok for the Isles, even though Tampa came very close to tying it up at the end there. Greiss continues to be outstanding for us in goal.

So Anaheim's game 7 woes continue on home ice, just as I had suspected they would. they too got very close to tying the game up late, but in the end you'll be getting the Preds next round. should be a good series, but I think I'm gonna go with SJ in 7.

so what do you think; does Bruce Boudreau get the axe after losing 4 consecutive game 7's at home?
It was looking like a runaway for the Isles but as always a comeback was evident. As least they hung on and took one in Tampa. You know Greiss started with the Sharks?

Once again, if the Sharks can solve Rinne then we got it--I have seen him shut us down before, where we dominated, many shots and can only muster one goal. Every team has a different dynamic, and while the Preds took out a heavy hitter in the Ducks I see them a step under the Kings. I'm going Sharks in 6.

It's hard to say about Boudreau...maybe his time is done...going out in first round for a team picked as one of the most likely to win a cup at beginning of the season is hard to swallow. This playoff format is brutal as three top teams (and all recent Champs) have went down in first round.