lilg1993
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 E92 335is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Dude your right--they only have the Isles series starting. That is unprecedented and lame. Maybe there is some issues in Tampa where they could not start the next couple days? Really not right--in the past always wait til 1st round is done. I think it has to do with getting an Eastern game on tv soon.
Absolutely unheard of...I just don't understand the thought process behind it. But oh well, it seemed to work out ok for the Isles, even though Tampa came very close to tying it up at the end there. Greiss continues to be outstanding for us in goal.

So Anaheim's game 7 woes continue on home ice, just as I had suspected they would. they too got very close to tying the game up late, but in the end you'll be getting the Preds next round. should be a good series, but I think I'm gonna go with SJ in 7.

so what do you think; does Bruce Boudreau get the axe after losing 4 consecutive game 7's at home?
'07 E93 335i 6AT, Platinum Bronze Metallic/Cream Beige [SOLD]