lilg1993
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 E92 335is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Congratulations! Must have been great with your boys, if they stayed awake..haha
Wow, what a game that was. Isles came out on fire in the first 10 minutes, and then they snoozed for the next 49 minutes of the game until Johnny T came through and put the team on his back. Their second period was disgraceful, save for 1 or 2 good offensive push-backs, and I was so close to leaving and disgust when the cats almost put in that empty netter. But then that wild scramble in front and captain clutch picked up that loose puck. unreal.

and the 2OT goal!? forget about it. the fact that he was able to come around the back of the net as quickly as he did, while somehow helping that puck on his stick (the backhand side of his stick, mind you) without it rolling off the blade was incredible. and all to seal the deal for their first series win in 23 years. such an awesome experience.

also, It seems as if there was some confusion regarding one of my previous posts...when I said "go to the game on Sunday with my boys facing elimination", I meant "my boys" as in 'The Islanders' lol...I am far too young for kids, or at least I'd like to think so. however, I was so tired from commuting to the game and the ups and downs of the first two periods that I think I took a quick nap during the 2nd intermission
'07 E93 335i 6AT, Platinum Bronze Metallic/Cream Beige [SOLD]