11-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #14
st8800
Private
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by koby View Post
Not bad pics from the 4s
Thanks Koby, seems there is improvement from 4 to 4s camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
st, how much did you pay for your Remus?

I like your muffler being black, it disguises the other side having no muffler. And did you add on this cover? I don't have it on mine...

Not only the design Jxnco, I think it sounds like my Hamann too.
I paid about US$1800. Reason I went for Remus was because a fellow forumer posted to say his swap out his SS for Remus because his wife couldn't stay the sound in cabin. After his change, the complaining stopped. Also, I didnt have to wait any longer with the right gapping hole in diffuser.

Do Remus look like Hamann and SS? I didn't know all come with CF and double wall finishing. Here's a clearer top view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxnco View Post
Thanks St8800. Did you notice any loss in low end torque? More so going uphill?
Also, do you get droning? The design of the quads is exactly the same as Supersprint.

RC3,

You finally found your twin!!!
Hehe ya, my car is very much like RCs. The cover came with the diffuser. They had to trim it after installing the exos.

Actually, I m still not very sure what everyone means by droning to be honest. However, I must say there is still vibration n audible exos sound in the cabin. Wife still complained after I asked. May have to do a soundproof. It's probably going to cost around the same as exos for a premium one.

Last edited by st8800; 11-19-2011 at 10:07 AM..
Appreciate 0