Douche
Banned
Rep

Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtabi View Post
Yea sorry to hear all of that Sara. Mainly your husband's view/attitude. Exceedingly sad and unfortunate.
He never wanted children with me in the first place so his attitude from the very beginning was poor. He's 44 and already had two young daughters from a previous marriage. I waited 4 days to tell him after I found out I was pregnant. He pressured me until 22 weeks to have an abortion almost weekly. (Its legal up until 22 weeks to kill a fetus) We were never married. He will never see her. I will never let him. We are 2,000 miles apart and I'm much better off. What was supposed to be the happiest time of my life was the absolute worst and most stressful. Yet I still want more children. I have absolutely no expectations during a pregnancy.

(Now everyone knows why I'm bat shit crazy)
You are not bat shit crazy.

But you took offence when I told you to seek counselling to speak about things that bother you so you could resolve their root cause. Everybody benefits from counselling, not only "damaged" people. And it would be much better than asking advice from strangers on a car forum.

That was probably the best advice I've given, and I was truthful when I gave it. But I think you were only offended by it. What can I do...

You're not crazy. You've been through rough stuff, as many of us have. Talking about it with somebody who has your interests at heart and is licenced to do it would be great for you. Not only for you. For everybody who seeks counselling.