View Single Post
      05-19-2019, 12:16 PM   #34
RS DAVE
Banned
Rep

Drives: E91 335D M SPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by obert View Post
So, I sold a part about six months ago after having it installed on my vehicle for a couple of months. I had no issues with it during that time - I only sold it because it just wasn’t what I thought it would be.

The buyer waited six months to install it. Now, they are saying it doesn’t work, so we are trying to figure out how to get the company to RMA it. However, it is a bit complicated because I originally obtained the part from a third party that does product reviews, not directly from the OEM. I paid only half the original price in exchange for letting them install and review the product using my car.

I am in contact with the buyer’s installer, and they are being helpful by trying to contact the OEM to see if there is something they can make happen.

Thankfully, the buyer has not asked for their money back from me - at least not yet. I don’t have the money, and since I sold it to them six months ago, I feel I shouldn’t have to issue a refund. But, I will feel bad if there is nothing we can do to get a replacement part.

I have never had a bad sale here or anywhere else, and I’ve never any issues with payment either.

Thanks for you feedback.
Had the same shit with a Romanian guy i sold a turbo to, he says he just fitted it and it's fucked, sends me pics of a crusty old fucked turbo with vains all fucked up. i fucked him off and you should do the same.