ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep

Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
People need to cut the fucking shit with the conspiricy theories. It's embarrassing that a grown man or woman can be susceptible to that type of stuff. Literally the same basic logic and reasoning ability necessary to believe 9/11 was a setup.

The NBA is not rigged. It's simply bunch of either uneducated or non science folk misinterpreting or not understanding the concept of variation, and that just because a certain string of events happen doesn't mean it was plotted.

I can flip a quarter 10 times and get 7 heads in a row. It's possible. When it happens, don't come bitching and moaning to me telling me "well actually that benefits you and it should be 50/50, and heads shouldn't occur more than once in a row derrppppp"

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. That's not how math works. That's not how grown up individuals should reason.

You cannot connect point A to point Z and skip everything in-between just because A and Z together fit a conspiricy sorry.

The theory that the league is rigged is a belief. It's not something I will have success arguing with because it's impossible to disprove because conspiricy theories in nature are generally open ended and the supporters refuse to listen to scientific logic.

Cut the conspiracy shit, or take a math class.
i'll give you a simpler explanation for the tin-foil hats folks. ENTITLEMENT.

All year, they've heard people gushing over their MVP, over their team, over how it is the best team in history. Warriors cruise in the regular season and it's easy to gloss over things when it didn't go your way when you win 72. Who cares about an unfair foul on a game you won by 30?

Now all the sudden they go 15-9 in the playoffs, when it counts, and it doesn't fit the 72-win story line. Warriors had NO answer to when other teams make adjustments. All the sudden the Warrior's couldn't play their game. Their 3's weren't falling, their MVP scores 30% less points, and the REAL MVP shows up and effects the game in every aspect, and all the sudden it doesn't fit the script they've been spoonfed all year.

This is life people, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. It's how you react to adversity that matters. And LeBron and OKC kept pummeling Warrior's and their fans in the face...
I guess that's why Jordan (GOAT) and his Bulls never played 7 games in the finals....

Anything can happen in a sudden death game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.