View Single Post
      03-16-2014, 03:31 AM   #66
bomiheko
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2009 BMW 335xi

I really do not care for platform sharing. I really love BMW and I actually want them to succeed and become the #1 automaker in the world. BMW is up there and was actually most valuable car brand before. What this means is they are going to have to cater to every single person in the world, and many people have vastly different tastes. Heck, most people do not care for the performance or "handling".

However, BMW needs to invest more into development and innovation because Mercedes Benz new W205 C class is definitely better than the F30 IMO. It looks fantastic inside and out and the functions and new tech is far better than the F30. I'll need to test drive one to see if their claims on performance and handling is really all that. At least this time, they know to put a 329hp engine in it. I feel like the F30 wasn't even an improvement over the E90, not much has change, even styling. Guess we have to wait till the upcoming F30 facelift to really see changes, otherwise, I'm really leaning towards the MB W205 car.