View Single Post
      04-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #7431
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List
Good advice Dave; thanks. I think I over abuse these as well. But when I do, its to compensate a little unwanted blurry effect. But the result still isnt sharp, but at least, it looks better.

I'm still a freshmen compared to you guys and as much as I appreciate getting good comments about my pics, I appreciate even more getting constructive feedback that could help me correct some bad habits. I stopped taking pictures only 6 months ago and since then, I try to make photographs; so I know I have a lot to learn.

I've never followed any course, but I thought about Improve Photography's online 30 days course for $99. I really want to get better at this so I think it could be a great investment.

I learned everything from this forum and The Photo Forum and also by trial and error. I dont have the patience to read that much and barely have time to follow as much tutorials as I would like to; so your input would be more then welcome here

A couple seconds of your time means a lot to us greens And thanks for doing that.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]