View Single Post
      11-26-2022, 12:33 AM   #30
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

I don't know if replacing Binotto is gonna change anything, but pretty much everyone is of the opinion that Ferrari's team performance on raceweekends both in the pits as in the strategy department was really poor, and Binotto has final responsibility for that.

If you were becoming the new Ferrari F1 team boss, would you try to replace mechanics (who also do pitstops) and strategists, or try to reschool them?
Are both viable options? (can you get new f1 mechanics and strategists? Are there companies who can train current staff? Who has that expertise?)
Getting new personell, probably the only way is to buy them away from other teams. That eats in your budget.
I wonder how expensive Hanna Schmitz would be nowadays. She can probably ask anything she wants when the Ferrari call comes
Every extra point Ferrari can score is worth between $260.000 and $470.000 (divide the budget cap with either wdc or wcc points, depending on your goal), so that adds up pretty quickly.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 11-26-2022 at 12:41 AM..