View Single Post
      02-28-2020, 07:53 PM   #7
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
If you're smart - and I bet you are - what happens in N'awlins stays in N'awlins. Same as Vegas.
So prior to my career in policing, I was trained and worked in the commercial diving industry...I ended up working on the Underwater Recovery Team for Toronto Police and ended up teaching part time back at Seneca College where I was trained for as a commercial diver. My boss and very good friend was the Program Co-ordinator, and asked if I could go and manage the schools booth at the Underwater Intervention Convention in NOLA during Mardi Gras...I had to do a 30 minute presentation on Underwater Crime Scenes and evidence recovery, the booth was managed by some students....for my participation I was sent there for a week....OMFG, my boss was so impressed when I called him at 4 in the morning to let him know how well I was representing the school.

Anyway I did the school, the commercial diving community and the Toronto Police Service proud.....and I'll leave it at that....I've been back a few times now and always have a great time, but I can't do it like I did when I was younger.
TXSTYLE13912.50