08-28-2007, 04:17 AM   #13
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
damn l4wr3nc3........that pic in your sig looks pretty nuts, ruji style. You must be good, you, initialDTM, Bartman32, and TheDL are really really good photographers on this forum. Me, shoooooot im just taking my 5 hour long photoshop CS3/Intermediate Photography class, trying to get rid of this damn 18-55 and get a 17-40 L, eventually get a 30D and get rid of this rebel XTi, and just trying my best to learn EVERYTHING from everyone and as much as I can, im in sponge mode with photography.....trying to suck it all up. You guys hold it down for sure..........i hope im there soon enough too, its only been 3-4 months that i've been in the game now, so slowly but surely i'll get there. I have alot of faith in this photoshop CS3 class taking my pics to better levels, and obviously an L series lens would be great too.
Although i've never taken Photoshop classes. Im sure they will help you greatly. I did however mess around with photoshop by myself and it has taught me a great deal. To be honest, i've only been really serious and working at the whole "photography" thing for less then half a year. I'm still learning just like everyone else haha.

If you click on my signature, you can view most of my photos. Some of them good, most of them bad. Just keep working at it and im sure you'll get the point where you want to be at.