View Single Post
      10-29-2022, 12:29 PM   #39
OG Shark
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
IMHO . Lately Sainz finally adopted the Ferrari and feels when the car is at the limits .

In the beginning of this season Carlito was a regular client in the gravel traps ..
Then later , he got bad luck with his Ferrari PU in fire

But in the last 2-3 races he's more confident (one) with the car .That's why he got the pole in Japan as well..
Too bad that Ferrari is loosing it completely in the races ..

But from what we witnessed ,it looks like Ferrari is unbeatable over one lap , the pole lap at every track .
I think in Mexico it won't be otherwise ..

3 hours to go for the QF (that's 10 PM over here) Can't wait my friend !

Hopefully the best driver wins this race ...
Yeah SAI definitely has progressed with the car lately. Could be very even between him & LEC next year. FER just has to sacrifice their tires too much to be able to get to max pace - hard to fight someone who can match the pace and still preserve the tires.

If Ferrari can figure out their tires in '23 (and quit shooting themselves in the foot) and maybe see a Merc rise up - could set up for some epic competition. Big ifs there because you have to assume some positive evolution at RBR as well. But I think here in the next couple of years if RBR realizes some diminishing returns we could an epic showdown again.
NYG10689.00