View Single Post
      06-10-2019, 04:21 PM   #511
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Hmmm, Now_Rudi has a cat that's upset about the neighborhood stray hanging around his turf. Run Silent takes in spare cats. How far apart do you two live? I have an idea.....

This is like when you're looking at Craigslist and you see an add for a "free washing machine, you must haul away", then 2 lines down you see a post for "need washing machine, cheap, have truck." and you wonder how have you two not found each other yet. You can solve each other's problems!
The stray is nice looking and very chill cat. If the Ham-manian devil wasn't such a territorial bastard I would gladly take care of both.

This is funny. Reminds me of a training video when I was in sales. A guy mentions to a girl that he has a crush on that he has an extra ticket to a concert. She mentions that how that is her favorite band and she would love to go. He stands there with his hands in his pockets and states, "Yeah, it's going to be a great concert. Hope you can find tickets." The point was to ask for the sale and close that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Haha. The funny thing is we actually live somewhat close to one another. I live in East Tennessee and he lives in middle Tennessee. Unfortunate part is TN is a insanely wide state and crosses time zones - so we are about 4.5hrs apart.

He has a standing offer to come drive the 360 with my on the Dragon should he ever be this way.
This will eventually happen. We'll have to discuss and put some plans in motion. I really wanted to get the E93 over there to run The Dragons Tail and get some action pics from KillBoy but that never came to fruition. I'll be more than happy to run the 360 down it, but I may need to make a few practice runs in the Lexus first to get a feel before I attempt the Ferrari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
This seems to sum it up:

BAT COUNTRY!!!

Last edited by King Rudi; 06-10-2019 at 04:28 PM..
Run Silent15127.00