06-11-2019, 11:27 AM   #451
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
lsturbointeg Beautiful work. I have to ask, is this your full time job? Because if you are doing all this work AND you have some other 9-5, well, you just made me feel lazy as F.
LOL I use to be a contractor back in the day. I use to install Crown moulding, finished carpentry, wood flooring and room remodeling. i don't do it anymore but with this new house I've been doing everything myself saving a ton of money instead of paying someone to do it. but i do have a 9-5 job. 9-5 job posting here on the forums lol! at least when the boss isn't around

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
He's also over in the Yard Freaks thread doing all kinds of stuff in his yard too. And BBQing. I have concluded he does not sleep.
haha! when i'm not working in the house my ass is outside doing yard work. between house projects, yard work, BBQing and going to the gym i don't have time for the BMW anymore
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 06-11-2019 at 11:32 AM..
DETRoadster11456.00