1Addict, and proud
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2009 AW 135i M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
I agree with above.

Go snag your D90 (even though I'm a canon snob) and then hit up the mac store. I don't know why you think you'd need a $2000 laptop. I got a basic Macbook then spent $100 on an external HD and upgraded the RAM to its full capacity. If you're worried about screen size... mine is fine however maybe you should consider an iMac instead, just about the same price.
I was looking at a few Cannons today because a few people recommended those and I like them a lot to, I just like everything this D90 has to offer and Ive read a lot of great reviews on it to so I just fell inlove with this camera even more after today
But Ill look into iMacs also, im prbly gona put the laptop on hold for a bit and get the D90 and a PS3 than the Laptop.. ill update this thread as time goes... I reallly do appreciate yalls opinions/suggestions/help!! If I have any questions regarding on how to use the D90 Ill be sure to write yall here! Again I Reallly Appreciate It!

BMW AW 135i ZMP:6mt,Coral Red Leather,Silver Matte Trim,Heated Front Seats,I-Drive,HD Radio,Ipod/Usb,Comf.Acces
www.wix.com/TT135i/Moi