View Single Post
      06-13-2019, 11:43 AM   #13
BadContrakt
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2008 E90 335XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGary View Post
Are you passing over solid lines? If yes, that's probably why. People try and enforce laws themselves.
No no nothing like that. Yeah people do that for sure. Even I sometimes want to do that. Like people that pass in "right lane must turn right" spots when someone is turning left? Really really annoys me. I follow all the commonly broken laws pretty strictly... Like I really seriously break the whole BMW stereotype except I do speed a bit. Nothing crazy but if 6 over is crazy then so be it. I kinda roll through stop signs too. It's the fuckin country... Not a single car in sight. I'm not stopping. Sorry. Haha!

I like to get on it a bit and get into boost maybe once every trip. I usually always do it when no cars are around and when I'm close to home. I have one strip there where I like to open it up. But for 95% of the rest of my commute I bang some tunes and just... Drive. I don't even touch my phone while driving lol imagine that! A 26 year old who doesn't stare at his phone while driving. Impossible...