United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: I20 IX M60 Oxide Grey

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboUK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigmundUK View Post
So there were some on eBay and I worked out it was from a dealer so I called up the dealer and we did a deal.

Brand new summers cost in the region of £200-250 so the way I figure it I've got the 19" wheels for about £400 max.

They have the right tpms sensors since they've come off a brand new g30.

Might just watch the market for the staggered 19" winters and see if anyone other then Pirelli come with some. I had the sottozero for my f31 and wasn't too impressed. But with x drive on top might be ok. Got about 6 months to get them I figure.
Yeah Zigmund that does sound good. You got the x-drive too which is beneficial but i might even risk it and see if it snows or not this year as last couple years we have got lucky especially living closer to the coast.

I might just ask about them when i go into the dealers see what they can do and take it from there. Need to get rid of the ones for my F10 first.
Yeah I actually didn't even speak to my dealer. But doubt they'll do set of winters for less than £2k...

I've had near misses with awd without winters with ice so not gonna risk that again... the rear pirellis don't have the BMW star so not sure if they'll be ok.
Appreciate 0