United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: I20 IX M60 Oxide Grey

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboUK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigmundUK View Post
Same here. I've got the 664M wheels and I want another set with winters on. What you looking for Rambo? Maybe we could double up to get a deal?
Not sure yet mate i am debating. Up here in the north east we have been lucky because we are closer to the coast and have missed the snow.

But not sure what to do. I would need to see what they are going at.

But yeah mate im sure if we double up and get two sets they may come up with something.

For my F10 i managed to get the tyres and alloys for just under 1k that was done at deal time though.

I have the mrs car for the winter if need be but a set of winters would be good.

Have you seen any around?

Might be worth you asking when you go collect yours see what they say.

I will do the same and see if we get the same information from them?

I normally get them stored by BMW and get them to fit do you recommend anything else? as £120 storage and then fitting half way through is a bit expensive i think?

Check this config out: http://www.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/topics/ow...re-config.html
Yeah will chat when o collect. But I suspect the best bet will be to let people upgrade their wheels to the 20s or other some such and flog their 19s on eBay.
Appreciate 0