View Single Post
      09-01-2021, 10:08 AM   #76
jimbobiggens
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

Garage List
I'll throw in my 2 cents here. I own a 2013 335i xdrive, a 2001 Ford SVT Lightning and a 1966 Ford Galaxie 7 Litre convertible. Three completely different vehicles that require three completely different driving styles and three completely different use cases and I love them all.

None of these vehicles are completely stock and none of these vehicles are modified with the same thing in mind.

The BMW has had a OEM reverse camera added and I have gone through eSys making changes and removed the disclaimer, etc, etc.

The Lightning has had the blower and heads ported, the interior upgraded to buckets and console and a reversing camera/head unit installed.

The Galaxy has a 428 with 2 4v, aluminum heads, big cam, shift kit in the transmission, 4:11 gears, etc, etc, etc.

The BMW is a nice all around car. I usually drive it to work. The Galaxie is good for straight line acceleration and turning heads and not much else. The Lightning is good for hauling things, straight line acceleration and going around corners. It's a great street fighter.

Just my 2 cents.