06-29-2022, 04:39 PM   #137
DocL
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad doc View Post
Wait, you go to Disney twice a month? Yeah, I would not do the guide then either. Not really a fair comparison. But if you are like many who go maybe every few years, its a completely different story. Your anecdotal story about Snow White is neat. So is riding Space Mountain 5 times in 30 minutes. I wont touch the parenting and privilege comment, thats a whole different discussion.
I guess that does make a big difference. We would sometimes just drive up for the day and do different things with no time constraint. However before covid and all of new ride rules, I guess we wouldn't have as much of a success. We would book four different rides on the fastpass at a time for each of us. For example, I would book four different rides for each of us, that gave us sixteen rides or greetings. My son wouldn't want to see the princess, and my daughter didn't like the race cars as much. I would go to a ride and when I scanned mine and obviously my son didn't have a fastpass time. I'd tell my son that mommy probably forgot to add him to the fastpass in front of the worker. Of course they would then let my son join me on the ride. So that's how we got to do a lot every time.

I like the way you think though.

Good day sir!

Last edited by DocL; 06-29-2022 at 04:50 PM..
rad doc251.50