02-07-2024, 10:40 AM   #66
wtwo3
Major General
Rep

Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeTE87 View Post
Thank you for that. I saw there was a Starbucks and a Joffrey coffee there and figured both will be insanely packed. Will just have to look and see when we walk by. Might bring some Celsius's with us to walk around with.

If you had to pick and choose, which ride(s) would you go back and ride over and over again?
Starbucks is usually pretty packed.... Joffrey not as much so that should be more doable.

For rides, my absolute favorites were:

1) Guardians of the Galaxy in Epcot - only got to ride it once, but it was by far my favorite ride of the trip. I think the music on the ride made it that much better. It'll be really difficult to ride it more than once - if you get lucky with the virtual queue plus purchasing lightning lane passes, you COULD potentially get on twice. But definitely not something that can be done over and over again.

2) Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom - Underrated coaster IMO. Again we only rode it once, but if time permitted I wouldn't mind riding it again. Has some nice steep falls to get you that punch in the gut feeling.

3) Tower of Terror in Hollywood Studios - An old classic, but such a fun ride - we got on twice and had a blast both times.

4) Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios - I know this isn't a ride, but if you are to catch any one show while you're at Disneyworld, I'd make it this one.

Those are the top ones IMO. I know I didn't include anything from Magic Kingdom. While it did have some good rides, there was nothing that I felt compelled by that I would say as a "must" do ride.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima