View Single Post
      10-30-2020, 09:49 PM   #14
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
I think you've posted that before. What a gorgeous room. Totally drool worthy. I'm not stroking you when I tell you I've been in a LOT of listening rooms and that looks like a spectacular space. Thanks for posting it as a benchmark.
I have in other threads. The room has basically stayed the same since I built it out. I've only made some incremental changes/upgrades with some of the electronics/source equipment. While the speakers are not the top of the line B&Ws for that vintage, I have no desire to upgrade anything. It's right where I want things. Every time I spend time listening to music, it never ceases to amaze me how the speakers just disappear when I close my eyes. Some music I play through the system will still give me goose bumps. Just effortless sound. Raising the volume just increases sound output with no distortion. I just have to dial in the phono preamp situation and I'll be all set for years.

Really appreciate your seal of approval. Lots of work and labor of love went into that room.