View Single Post
      07-29-2021, 07:28 AM   #109
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
....$24 an hour to start (YES! ), and because of the labor market, all the hours you want right now (YES! ). Someone willing to work could easily make $90K with OT (HELL YES! ). Don't even need to graduate high school for that one (FUCK YES!!! Where do I sign up? ). Just pass the background check and be willing to work hard (Wait, what, hard work? Oh nevermind. Heading back to mom's couch...)
Unfortunately, this is a vast majority of Americans these days. I know of a kick ass job/jobs at a local sign shop that I do business with. Owner's are super cool, laid back work environment and they need damn near every position filled. Sadly, I can't think of a single person that I would send to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Would you be willing to take a 15 and 13-year-old?
To employ......or just to take? If it's just an even trade for.....shit, I don't even want anything in return aside from the quiet, my girlfriend has 3 kids I'll send wherever. I recommend a dog crate and a muzzle for the daughter though.
Mosaud19983940.50
DETRoadster11462.50