View Single Post
      03-05-2019, 03:17 PM   #31
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I really liked Whistler. That, actually, was with the same company that is having the convention in Monaco. I actually could've skied when I was in Whistler, if I'd known that you can ski there in June.
And I'll be back in Vancouver in August, for a Alaska cruise with a different company (likely my last with that company, as they dropped their most popular product).
You can, however, it's way up on a glacier and is not great. My company does an annual summer retreat to Whistler. Whole company plus spouses, kids, etc. Close to 150 people. It's awesome. Hiking, mountain biking, pool time, way too much good food and drink. I actually like Whistler even better in the summer. Still, very much looking forward to this weekend though. It's been a good snow year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I wonder if I would get better food responses here if I talked about how my hot cousin from Manhattan was coming........
Only if you post pics of her! My wife and I did Monaco as a day trip during a 7 day visit to Nice. We are both major foodies and honestly, I can't give you a single recommendation between them. The best food by far on that trip was what we cooked in our apartment. Amsterdam, Paris, Hong Kong, Macau, Barcelona, Iceland, Germany, Italy, I'll talk your ear off with recommendations for food. Nice, Canne, and Monte Carlo were all kinda lackluster. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.