Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmartyPants View Post
Any recommendations for "good oil"?

Father in law is thinking about trying CBD for chronic back pain. I wouldn't mind a go for anxiety myself.
www.isodiol.com/shop

All products infused with the same pure CBD isolate. Some have other ingredients added for nutritional benefit. The ISO99 Hemp Oil is one of the best I've tried, next to their Spectreus MCT1000 which is my favourite Hemp Oil:

"MCT1000 hemp oil refers to the pure essential oil extracted from organic hemp which contains all the same cannabinoids and compounds found in the original hemp plant. Unlike isolated or synthetic cannabinoids, full spectrum hemp oil contains multiple cannabinoids (CBD,CBG,CBN etc), essential minerals and vitamins, fatty acids, proteins, chlorophyll, flavonoids, terpenes and fiber. This creates an "entourage effect" for the human endo-cannibinoid receptors/system."

For chronic back pain I'd suggest ISODERM, it's applied to the back on the neck, goes right into the brain stem, works very well and is federally regulated for treating Parkinsons and Epillepsy in South America, already.