09-28-2022, 11:35 PM   #13
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep

Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
So far i have been finding my self using the BMW assistant more and more, its kinda nice.

Asking the car to set the temp to a certain degree, asking about the traffic situation on certain roads, asking it so switch to radio or the spotify app. Asking it to set the playlist to shuffle. And so on and so forth, been finding it more and more useful.

Though it needs a lot more work in my opinion to feel more "Natural" and to understand more of what you say sometimes having to repeat my self several times then it kinda defeats the purpose of it being faster then doing a certain move your self.

But its getting there and it improves over time with new OTA updates. So its nice.

The other day i was in sport boost mode, and asked the car to tell me a joke and it answered me "Well i can't imagine anything more fun then you have now in sport mode" or something in the lines of that it answered, kinda made me chuckle a little bit. Those small things are fun from time to time.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Kromans1174.00