05-23-2023, 05:16 PM   #11
rundeyvoo
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW X5 / X3 / 330e / 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mig6462 View Post
I am ordering a 2024 BMW X7 xDrive40i in the Frozen Grey Metallic Color. I love light interiors, always having beige or white type leather seats, but I want to go with a color combo that’s attractive and desired since I switch cars every 2-3 years anyway and I want it to have good appeal to a new buyer too. I’m okay with most color combinations but hate black interiors so ruling that one out. I’m torn between the tartufo extended merino and ivory white extended merino. Also wondering which trim option goes best with both of these. Light colored gloss doesn’t bother me, bud dark colored gloss shows too much for finger prints so I won’t do that. Matte colors also appeal to me. If anyone has pictures of their color combinations, I’d love to see! May help me make a choice. With the tartufo- I’m thinking the anthracite-brown poplar Matte finish. With the Ivory White Merino, I’m leaning more towards the individual fine wood ash grain. Would love your inputs on your own choices!
Having the Tartufo in my X5, I love it! I think it'll go well with the Frozen Grey. It's definitely deeper and a richer color than Cognac (which I've seen in person and was in the running as one of my options). Looks more like a light baseball glove color. But I also believe the Ivory white will go really well since it's super neutral and will make the interior feel so much bigger. Keeping it clean is another thing though

I also think the fineline black wood trim or individual piano black finish would look really nice but is a fingerprint magnet. Any of the high-gloss trims would have fingerprints but the lighter color high-gloss trims would hide it a little better.

https://g07.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1927148

Last edited by rundeyvoo; 05-23-2023 at 05:23 PM..