View Single Post
      05-18-2023, 08:53 PM   #3
UberR34
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 335D (Montego Blue)

Thanks Llarry

Seems good so far, the dealership is currently fixing everything with genuine BMW bits. I guess the headlight was 1800 plus install alone so. Warranty company just approved nearly 5000 in repairs. Thankfully they have waived the co-pay as well as the issues developed so quickly into ownership. Thumbs up to SilverRock from me if I am honest. It also looks like they will honor fixing the dents and dings and scratches as well as all the paint swirls given they weren't on the listing.

But yeah that's what I hear from people. Either love them or never risked it. I've got a couple friends will the diesels and they have been helping me with the diesel specific research and they seem pretty reliable. They have a couple of common issues that aren't emissions related like injector failure and glow plug/GP module failure. But otherwise seem pretty decent for the long haul.

Hopefully they'll have the car done by Saturday so I can go enjoy the thing. I've been a Volkswagen guy mostly since I started driving now 8 years ago so im excited to finally be in a BMW. I grew up with my dad owning a bunch of BMWs, e12s,e21,e36s,e39,e46. My dad seems pretty proud to have me jump on board haha. Glad to see their are so many diehard fans in general. BMW guys have always seems so much more respectable than VW guys.
nerdogray1303.00
Llarry15990.00