Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy View Post
09-10

Lebron James has the stats of a C while playing SF. He has very similar stats to Shaq and Varejao. And again, stats don't mean much because they don't show they affect the opposing team's shoot percentage from forced shots and etc. There's way too many factors that go into good and bad defense.

And about the "how would you have hired" question, I believe Lakers had the choice between Brian Shaw, former Rocket's coach, and Mike Brown.

I'd go with Rockets, Shaw, and then Mike Brown.
Lebron has the stats of a center? I'm not even sure what that means. Didn't you just say stats don't matter? Face it, he's a good defensive coach. Lakers are 7th right now in points against and 5th in opponent FG% and that's without their defensive anchor. He puts together a great defensive plan and it'll only get better.

I rooted for Adelman to get the job too and was less than thrilled when I heard Brown was the coach, but I'm not gonna bash him until I see him making mistakes and losses piling up. Brian Shaw, ehh I'm guessing Kupchak saw he wasn't ready. I can't imagine Kobe listening too much to an ex teammate that was never remotely on his level.

Last edited by Game; 12-28-2011 at 05:34 PM..