Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 330e/F25 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocohead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil135 View Post
The first issue that I started this thread about was somewhat resolved I guess. There was a fault and they saw it but the car never did it again so PUMA said to ship it and keep an eye on it.

Last night I was driving home an my car decided to break again. The hazards turned on, emergency brake light turned on, brake lights in dash turned on, car wouldn't go past 40mph. Completely different from the first issue. Luckily I was close to home so I drove it there and parked it. When I parked it the trunk wouldn't open and the hazards wouldn't turn off no matter what I did. They stayed on all night and are still blinking in the parking lot at the dealer. Can't disconnect the battery either since we can't get in the trunk. Oh yea! We couldn't get the tow hok either. I had to have a coworker come and drop one off at my house. Let's just say I'm not very happy at all.

Oh yea! Did I mention this car was a replacement for my 2012 135i that they did a trade assist on. 3 weeks of leasing it, 2 tows, 2 major issues and six days in the shop and now no car again.
You have an absolute right to be upset, and frankly you are far more calm (here at least) than I would be!!!

Another person posted a similar issue. It turned out to be a faulty module that got replaced and the car re-coded. Still if I was in your shoes I would not sit quietly through this. You should contact BMW NA customer service and find out what they can do for you.
Here's an update. BMW customer service did nothing! Zip, zero. I'm not very happy at all. On top of that my drivers mirror stopped working, a/c vent broke and my trim on my passenger door is breaking apart
Appreciate 0