Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2019 BMW 540

Garage List
2019 BMW 540  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I'll offer a different opinion because I'm half jealous of your situation. Stay at your parents until they kick you out. Bank the money and invest. Just deal with their ridiculing, think of it this way - a place in Chicago is probably around $1200/mo at least - lets say they get on your ass about school and career once a week - you're essentially getting paid $300/bitch session just to sit there and take it in hahaha.

I'd finish your schooling if I were you - just separates yourself from the crowd.

My parents were very strict as well, not Asian, but that is what it is. As soon as I graduated my Dad said good luck, you're on your own - and no he didn't help pay for the education. And that was that. Boom kicked out, fully self sufficient since 21yrs old. Only a few years older then you now.

My advice is usually brief - reason being is there is no instruction manual for life. Make your own path, you'll figure it out. Often you need to fall to understand how high up you were.

I'm thinking of going back to school in a year. Probably just going to get a Bachelors in Business Management or Marketing.
M5Rick59852.50
540iSUP704.00