United_States
Rep

Drives: 2019 BMW 540

Garage List
2019 BMW 540  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
x2

There are many facets of operating a business that getting those final 2 years could illuminate for you. It's always a good idea to have more credentials than those against whom you'll compete for a position. You'll have the advantage of experience, performance, and education.

Also: consider the possibility of perhaps one day wanting to own a dealership! You can consider classes in a management degree that will help you better understand financial management, etc..

I can't comment on the cultural aspect, other than to offer encouragement and say to pursue your dreams and aspirations. Your parents love you and want the best for you, but only you know how best to achieve that end goal for yourself.
Idk, I feel like if my parents stop pressing me to go to school I might go back and get a degree in management. I took a business management class at my community college and enjoyed it. I took macroeconomics and microeconomics and enjoyed those two classes.

I think I just need a few years away from school and see how far I can get here. If I can get close to a manager position in 2-3 years, I'll stick with this job.

If not, I'll take business management classes part-time and keep this job. That way I am not losing anything.