View Single Post
      11-26-2018, 10:39 AM   #2175
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belland View Post
Depends on what you're looking for, or better yet, what you're attracting with your behavior. Not everything's that bleak. But it's not easy finding people worth investing time and effort into, I'll give you that.
I don't know man, the dating scene is pretty damn bleak. I'm sure there are several on here that will agree with me on this point. As for what people attract with their behavior, I will agree with that although I personally don't feel that notion directly applies to myself or my standard of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
This.

It's not easy finding someone decent, but you also have to be looking in the right places and for quality people in the first place.
Demographics of the area in which a person lives plays a big part in this also. Out of curiosity, what do you consider the "right places' for one to find a "decent" person. In my experiences, straight up starting a conversation with someone you are attracted to will get the moniker of "creepy" quick fast. Without the use of social media or dating apps this seems to narrow the rate of a person getting dates. Again, I have a girlfriend and not looking but just for general conversation, I'm curious as to how one acquires dates with the right people and where to find them.