View Single Post
      09-18-2020, 09:41 AM   #2546
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Gents, the 4 month cut ended on Tuesday. I originally did not intend to go for another month, but I was so close to finally being completely rid of the last belly fat that I continued for as long as I could. I got crazy lean but still have the belly fat. In all fairness, some of it is loose skin; but it drives me crazy. I'm straight up shredded everywhere except around my belly button. Wrinkly loose skin and about 3-5 pounds of fat stuck in there that no matter how hard I work it doesn't go away. I've cut down to ridiculous daily caloric intake at times, increased cardio (number and length of sessions) and my diet is pretty much spot on as far as macros go. I'm at a loss here. The only thing that I can figure is that due to age, my skins elasticity simply isn't going to work here. After doing a ton of research, I'm afraid that plastic surgery is the only way to get the flat stomach I'm after. Break down of how lean I currently am - I'll not disclose actual weight as some of your wives weigh more than I do right now. I'm single digit body fat, biometric scan done two weeks ago and it was 8.3% then; I'm guessing I'm around the 6 range right now. This is why I can't figure out how I still have belly fat. I assumed it would be gone around the 10% range. This is also what leads me to believe surgery is my only option left on the belly fat. I'm extremely vascular at the moment. The big veins that run across the pecs are clearly visible. Had someone ask the other day if I had a six-pack. It's beyond six-pack at this point (aside from the skin around the belly button); the veins in my obliques are visible. V-cut is full on and you can see nearly every striation of every muscle. My arms look like a damn road map.

Frustrated as I am about not being able to end this cut with a completely flat stomach, I feel like I have no other option but to bulk all winter and start a cut again in March.

Coming off a cut, I realize I need to add calories slowly until I get to my bulk caloric intake. I also realize I need to cut back on protein intake (currently at 1.25g/ lb) and increase my carbs......again, slowly as to reduce the fat that I know I'm going to pick up on this bulk. Other than increasing calories, increasing weight and intensity, what other advice do you guys have on bulking?

I figure if I can't get any leaner and do it in a healthy way, I'll big as fuck and see what happens. I mean, if I don't like it, I can always cut back on my nutrition and lose the mass later if I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
cycled off creatine for 2 weeks now and my workouts are still intense but i can't lift as heavy. trying to shed some of this fluff off and i know the creatine has a lot to do with it. debating whether to cycle back on since what's the point since summer is over and the winter is upon us?
I keep hearing people talking about water weight, bloating and fluff with creatine. I don't experience any of that. I take 5g daily after each workout with a protein shake and a bowl of oatmeal. I've yet to feel any bloating, mood swings, etc.