09-03-2020, 02:50 PM   #2532
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I learned with my first bulk. I went straight from cutting at 1500 kcal/day to overnight eating 2500/day. I got f'n fat fast! I bulked from March to June at 2500 and saw great results using calisthenics but also put on some fluff. I hate being 132 pounds at the moment, but I also look shredded at this size. I know I won't stay this size long, I just want to keep the belly fat at bay while adding muscle. I've literally gone from my belly hanging over my belt to being so close to having a full on six-pack, the V and obliques. I've gone from being the overweight guy at the gym to the younger hot girls asking me for tips with my ab workouts. I'm happy with the progress I've made, but I'm nowhere near finished.
Fuck it, at your age head to the doctor, get your testosterone checked and say you want to go on TRT. More so a joke, but I think every middle age guy should have blood work done just to see where your numbers are at. If your test is low, it may be the reason it is tough to put on muscle.

Disclaimer: I'm in no way calling you old lol
King Rudi13152.00