12-29-2015, 04:15 PM   #49
M3Bimmer77
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2011.5 M3 E90 Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix View Post
No 3./4. car.
Considered as a 2. DD, even they offered me a lease, I would rather buy it, that way less money would be burned.
Speaking for myself, I'm an enthusiast, that's why I own an M3.
That's why I consider an lamborghini.

Reading your comment make's me wonder about your age or physical condition also i have to ask you did you ever sat in the mentioned Lamborghini or driven?
Don't be fooled by hear say!
I tested an gallardo spyder, wich wasn't the right height for me as it is an convertible but the coupé was just perfect.
I had enough head/ leg room, the seat's were very comfortable ( I red they would be awful and give a soar back, wich is not true )
I had the coupé for the whole day and didn't felt anything than a perfect, snug fit to my huge athletic back ( love to do lat's ...)
You didn't get the point. Sport cars are wonderful to drive, not so comfortable to get in and out and to drive it as a DD. You shouldn't be wondering about my age or physical condition since I'm not a candidate to buy a Lambo ($$$$ not enough) and that really very personal. All I'm doing is trying to give my opinion on your question, Why are Lambis so rare?
First it's not a sport car for everybody because of their price and high maintenance cost.
Second a big percentage of people are not as wealthy as you to think that $1.8k monthly payment for a sport car is manageable.
Third, a Lambo is not a comfortable car to have it as a DD. Might be to you but needs are much different
Fourth, paying 1.8k for a two door car to drive it once a month is not the best deal.

Again don't get me wrong. If I had 3 more cars and a bunch of $$$ to throw around, believe me I would not only have a Lambo but some other cars as well. But I still believe the sport cars are a very low porcentage of people in this world and that's why you think they are rare.

What do you mean by "...HEAR say!!!"
And by "I RED they would be awful"?

Last edited by M3Bimmer77; 12-29-2015 at 04:22 PM..