CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Sadly for me, when you have a body like Jabba the Hut and a face perfect for radio, no app is a good app.
Body type can be changed, just takes discipline. Plus not everyone is looking for some ripped guy with a 12" dick. One of my coworkers at a previous employer was north of 300 lbs. The guy was massive and round. Nicest guy in the world, and although he was married, when we went out for company functions women would flock to him. They found him approachable, harmless, and like a big teddy bear. It was quite funny to watch all the tatted up tough guys at the bar stare in disgust as these women sat at our tables and chatted him up.

I've seen some pretty hot women walking around with some disgusting dudes. They definitely didn't drive M cars and many looked like they had nothing going for them. One of my high school friends was a cheerleader, dancer, etc and has the body of a fitness model. Shes currently dating some guy with no job who she has to drive around because he lost his license. Some women are more content finding someone they don't have to worry about straying away from them than a guy they find super attractive.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park

Last edited by CTinline-six; 04-27-2020 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: I can't spell.
King Rudi13154.00
bimmette6453.50
Rmtt8211.00