Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
BremboGT template for wheel fitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by eff80m3 View Post
You should really have a look at this video.

and andino seems like I'm bumping into you in every thread after selling you my wheels LOL.

and OP, I'm having the same hard time trying to decide. I also have 340/330 set up on my 340i right now and want to go M performance brakes, but I already bought all the Stoptech slotted rotors and HPS 5.0 pads a few months back. Just sitting in my room right now.

So I'm trying to decide wether I should just ditch my rotors and pads and just upgrade to the M performance set up, or even the Brembo GT kit up front. Would fill up my 18" wheels nicely.

Maybe I'll sell you my rotors and pads for cheap, so I can go pick up the M performance brakes. They're brand new.
FYI- Don't assume that BremboGT calipers will fit under your 18" wheels. The diameter of the rotors doesn't sound overly big but the calipers are much bigger that stock BMW Brembo calipers.

BremboGT have pdf files with an outline of each caliper. You print it out and cut out the template. Then pull off one of your 18" wheels and flip it face down. You place the GT outline inside the wheel barrel to see if it fits and make sure that there is the clearance that Brembo specifies.

I considered the BremboGT and discovered that they would not fit under my 18" BMW 400M wheels. It wasn't even close to fitting.
Appreciate 0