G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by br438 View Post
Thanks Okie

-For all who want to finger-paint a picture from limited info - You seem to assume a CS associate can never be pissy. hahaha.... I was courteous. I did not ask to be put in front of anyone. I did have an appointment, but walked in on Monday because of a newly scheduled work meeting. haaa.... I had work in-hand and was prepared to wait 1hr, 2hrs, whatever... but 3hrs 45min was literally waaay more time than I could wait. That's it.

The frustration is from yesterday - when they had deleted my appt without telling me, and today when the guy got snotty with me when I gently asked if he had an ETA on the work this morning - after they walked out and bypassed 3 folks who had been waiting the longest at the location... hats off to you saints who never get frustrated.

I did put in a courteous call to corporate where I acknowledged the workload and talked to them about the volume at that location and the wait times. I looked at other DRT locations - but the nearest is a good ways away with Nashville traffic.

Besides TireRack.com - other solutions outside of DT?
people tend to be way more virtuous in public forums than they are in real life...just an observation...which hey i might even be guilty of

tirebuyer is an alternative and costco if you have a membership.

the luxary here is ANYONE can put on tires. I usually have the lexus dealership do mine because the lounge is nice and they are cheap....go figure
br438583.50