View Single Post
      04-13-2022, 12:28 PM   #20
br438
Infinite Boulder Roller
Rep

Drives: 2020 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
Did you speak with the manager about your negative experiences? He may not know there is a problem. I've had good luck when approaching them courteously and with respect, even if their employees didn't do the same for you.

Most place are struggling so bad for workers, the Mazda dealer for the fiance's car doesn't even have their service department open on Saturday's anymore, and scheduling an oil change takes a long time, because I'm not taking our car to Jiffy Lube.

For example, I called yesterday morning to schedule an oil change. The soonest available appointment is Friday of next week at 2:30 in the afternoon. Almost 2 weeks just for an oil change.

All I was trying to say, was try to be a bit more understanding for people doing customer service. It sucks.
Thanks Okie

-For all who want to finger-paint a picture from limited info - You seem to assume a CS associate can never be pissy. hahaha.... I was courteous. I did not ask to be put in front of anyone. I did have an appointment, but walked in on Monday because of a newly scheduled work meeting. haaa.... I had work in-hand and was prepared to wait 1hr, 2hrs, whatever... but 3hrs 45min was literally waaay more time than I could wait. That's it.

The frustration is from yesterday - when they had deleted my appt without telling me, and today when the guy got snotty with me when I gently asked if he had an ETA on the work this morning - after I watched them walked out 5min before open and bypass 3 folks who had been waiting the longest at the location - starting intake on folks who had just pulled up. I was not the only one who noticed, and I was not the only one who was frustrated. And for you judge-judy types - I actually held the door and let a guy go in front of me to get service this morning. He was in the bay getting work done before I even talked to an associate. Didn't make me mad - felt good. ... hats off to you saints who never get frustrated.

I did put in a courteous call to corporate where I acknowledged the workload and talked to them about the volume at that location and the wait times. I looked at other DRT locations - but the nearest is a good ways away with Nashville traffic.

Besides TireRack.com - other solutions outside of DT?

Last edited by br438; 04-13-2022 at 12:37 PM..