View Single Post
      01-12-2019, 02:36 AM   #49
RS DAVE
Banned
Rep

Drives: E91 335D M SPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris69 View Post
I have no issue in sex department, but I am done after one session. In my 20s I could go on forever (or at least until the next morning) but that is not the case anymore. Stress, age, fatigue, and low T (324 ng/dl and declining every year) is probably some if the reasons men have low labido. I have never touched PEDs, but seriously considering TRT if my t-levels don't come back up. Funny thing is I have always done compound exercises and despite all my efforts to raise it naturally I have not been able to increase my total, or free t-levels. So, all these 52 year olds who are claiming to be rock hard need to let us know what they are smoking.
You can't make test levels come back its all bullshit, Im 57, jab a mill of test cypionate or testanate 250mg per mil every 7days, you will be pole vaulting round the bedroom in no time. I have my bloods done every 6 months, the nurse said she was shocked at my test levels for a man of my age, she said they were in the range of 30yr old. i was economical with the truth and a couldn't explain it, maybe i'm 1 of the lucky ones....

Last edited by RS DAVE; 01-12-2019 at 02:42 AM..
de Witt18.00