Thread: Fake Badges
View Single Post
      03-27-2016, 11:02 AM   #29
1M4
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 16 M4 Alp/Sakhir CF Roof 19"

Bmw brand in general

Overall Bmw does offer a dynamic driving experience no matter which model you get.The performance you get for the price is very good with Bmw . I have found that even the service loaners being modestly equipped have me looking at the window sticker saying this is a lot of car for this price point. It can change if its loaded. I have owned Msport packages and I also own a 435 Msport with the 19's. I love the look and the feel of it.The M4 just dials it up.Most non enthusiats think a 428 and a M4 just different packages ,but our purchases are what we enjoy.Car guys like us may laugh at the posers who put badges to emulate a M3,M4,M5,M6,and soon M2 because we are really into performance.We buy these cars for the whole package ,how else could we justify the paying the difference.In the end I like the way you can can choose m sport line or m performance parts ,tune,interior/exterior to make your car exactly the way you want it.I think this makes BMW able to satisfy the masses and even the ones in between choices>

Last edited by 1M4; 03-27-2016 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Grammar