View Single Post
      01-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #7
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post
Well, I am sorry to say that the 'what will the next car be' moment has come....... and gone....along with the 335d. I have just sold it!! Why? needs must; the Merc GL is an expensive beast and although I have an exceptionally good deal I cannot have both GL and 335d. It has been a very very sad day today. I have bought a Mini Cooper to compliment the GL (which is a priority in terms of size and space for 'domestic' reasons) to give us two cars which can be used for a variety of purposes. Common sense but it still doesn't make parting with the 335d any easier (its like a mechanical bereavement). The GL arrives in March along with the Mini. I got a reasonable cash price for my car, not stunning but acceptable to me.

I did however sit in an M3 in the showroom at my dealer...... and I said the immortal words 'I'll be back..' !

Hope I am still welcome here! Maybe I can drive the 'team bus' (the GL) at the next meet.

Peter sorry to hear the 335d is no longer. If only life allowed us to have everything we wanted, all the time!!! The bus will most certainly be welcome at future meets, although the submarine might be a bit more fun!!!
Appreciate 0