View Single Post
      09-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
Glackster
Got it at last!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330e MS Edition.

Window Tinting Manchester - Warning - Vis-Tuning

OK, so a few of you will have seen the pictures of my EBII that I posted the other day, with it's relatively new window tints and grille wrap.

Well, I mentioned that there were a few issues that needed to be sorted, couple of bubbles that hadn't dried out and quite a bit of dust under some of the tints, that really needs fixed.

The windows were tinted 3 weeks ago, plenty time for them to dry out. I contacted Pete (the owner) after one week, to inform him of the dust and bubbles, he said give it another week and then he would happily look at them and he would call me in a few days.

So, guess what? He doesn't bother to call me, I try to get in touch via several phone calls, texts and emails, another week later I get an email saying pick a day this week and and he'd meet me. I give him 3 days to choose from......I get sweet FA for an answer, nothing.

I know for a fact that he has been screening his calls cos a few of my mates have left him voicemails about getting their windows done and he calls them back within minutes to arrange an appointment.

At this point in time I would advise anyone in the Manchester/North west area to steer clear of this guy.

He operates out of a 3rd party lock up, so can't even turn up at his place of work.

I am holding out a little hope that he gets back to me to fix the problem, but with the knowledge that he is returning calls for new jobs, I am not holding my breath.

Last edited by Glackster; 09-08-2012 at 06:51 AM..
Appreciate 0