View Single Post
      04-23-2016, 11:16 PM   #10
radiofrequency
Field Marshall
Rep

Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP, 2021 M2 Comp

You are most welcome! I love to detail my cars. I've finally come to realize that detailing a vehicle is is therapeutic, physically and emotionally. I explained this to my wife, we are both involved in high stress, competitive businesses, albeit different businesses. Her release is walking the dog, mine is detailing our cars. She finally understood when I detailed her A7, she loved the final result, and I won't explain here how she showed her appreciation (NSFW). I love using my Torx DA with Menzerna 1500 Super Intensive, but my arms are, realistically, f+*&%$#d, from competing as a breaststroker (Swimming) for a large portion of my life. The torque on your elbows during breastroke is brutal and I feel the pain to this day. There's only so much I can do before my arms give out, but I can make an interior look better than new. Her clients always compliment her on the interior of her vehicle, which makes me weirdly, happy. Detailing can take many forms, but I believe that we need to drive our cars first (I don't drive my cars enough, but then again, today, the first day of summer, it snowed the living shit out of everything where I live). Drop me a PM for tips, detailing and detailing products have certainly evolved radically over the past 5 years, the products are forgiving, the Random Orbiter products have cut the detailing time by at least half, the interior cleaning products are nothing short of miraculous, in any event, you have to enjoy the car, so drive it, but drive it clean!