View Single Post
      10-12-2021, 09:50 AM   #8
DenverSteve
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2021 BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
This is nothing more than cancel culture brought on by fake outraged liberals who go after conservatives.
How in the world do you (who obviously agree with Gruden) put HIS commentary on "fake outraged liberals", or anyone other than the perpetrator?

Quote:
I was just watching Shannon Sharpe display his fake outrage on undisputed. Do you think for a second that man hasn’t used what is considered today is homophobic slurs? Give me a freaking break.
Now you're the expert on Mr. Sharpe? Once again, using your assumptions and deflections to veer from the behavior of Gruden?

Quote:
.... we have let liberalism destroy the NFL along with everything else they’ve destroyed is beyond me. I was just happy to get through five games this season without the woke BS. Now the rest of the seasons probably going to be freaking trashed.
Liberalism? You are stating publicly that being anti-70% of the world (gays, minorities, women) is in any way acceptable and to be against it is overt liberalism and counter-culture. It took us years to find out about Gruden but only two posts from you. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by DenverSteve; 10-12-2021 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: adding the word "being"